Geo Fabric Grow Bags 400 GSM
|Quick Dispatch is our Motto|
|Orders are dispatched within 24 hours of placing them|
- Made of high quality and durable 400 GSM non-woven fabric, which is environmentally friendly. These grow bags are foldable for storage, washable for reuse.
- These grow bags provide excellent aeration and good air permeability, they can offer enough space for roots to breath and effectively avoid root swirling, promote a healthy root ball.
- The fabric pots provide good drainage and allow the roots to breath well which results in stronger, healthier plants. It also aerates soil, prevents heat build-up and allows excess water to drain away. In the hot summer season, the plants need watering every day.
- Suitable For Home Garden, Terrace Gardening, Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Poly House Gardening & Roof Top Balcony Gardening.
Pack of 1 Geo Fabric Grow Bags 400 GSM
We have multiple sizes:
- 8x8 inches (20cm x 20cm) with handles
- 10x10 inches (25cm x 25cm) with handles
- 12x12 inches (30cm x 30cm) with handles
- 12x4 inches (30cm x 10cm) without handles
- 15x15 inches (38cm x 38cm) with handles
- 18x18 inches (45cm x 45cm) with handles
Liquid Organic Fertilizer for Roses & Orchids
Our Liquid Organic Fertilizer is everything you need to grow Healthy Roses & Orchids
• Fast release fertilizer
• Can be used in Hydroponics system
• Can be used as a foliar spray
Organic Soil Less Potting Mix
• 2x plant growth
• 4 in 1 mix (Cocopeat, Vermiculite, Fertilizer, Neem cake)
• Light & Fluffy Mixture
• Perfect for potted plants
Fabric grow bags are just what they sound like – a bag that you can grow plants in. They are made from a thick breathable fabric, similar to a reusable grocery bag. Grow bags are well aerated and have superior drainage over traditional plastic pots.
- Grow bags are made of breathable fabric which provides superior drainage and aeration. It is the aeration that makes them preferable to most other garden containers.
- Root bounding does not occur with grow bags. Instead when the roots reach the wall of the grow bag they are burned off, which causes the plant to produce new healthy roots that branch off the original ones. This is known as “air-pruning”. In pots, the roots of the plants tend to grow in circles entangling themselves. This increases the likelihood of having oxygenation or water stagnation issues, especially in larger pots that lack proper drainage.
- During the heat of summer and in direct sunlight plastic pots can get quite hot. Since they are not breathable, they trap all the heat which can cook your plants. Fabric bags regulate temperature due to their breathable quality. Excess heat can escape from all sides of the grow bag.
Fabric grow bags are made from recycled plastic and fabric mixed together having a thickness of 400 gsm which makes them extremely durable.
Our bags last for 3 years easily and sometimes more depending on the care you take.
As the fabric is breathable in nature, you don’t need to create holes. Water drains out on its own from the bags.
We do not offer returns on the products however we issue replacements if there is a concern with the item. For replacements, please write to us on email@example.com
Orders once placed through www.bombaygreens.com cannot be cancelled and no refunds will be made once an order has been successfully placed.
Flt-3 Salasar Kutir, 60 Feet Rd, Bhayandar (W), Mumbai-401101