Geo Fabric Grow Bags
Grow Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers & all other plants. Suitable for Terrace or Container Gardening
Sustainable & Breathable
- Sustainable Growing Option - Made from Recycled Plastic & Geo Fabric, grow bags are a cleaner alternative than plastic grow bags or traditional pots.
- Breathable Fabric - Keeps the soil temperature cool & provides immense air circulation.
- Prevents Root Bounding - While growing in grow bags, when the roots reach the wall of the grow bag they are burned off, which causes the plant to produce new healthy roots that branch off the original ones.
Light-Weight & Easy to lift
- Light-Weight & Easy to lift - Fabric makes the grow bag lighter than plastic or terracotta pots and helps in moving your plants around.
- No Need to Drill Holes - As the fabric is breathable in nature, you don’t need to drill holes. Water drains out on its own from the bags.
Organic Soil Less Potting Mix
• 2x plant growth
• 4 in 1 mix (Cocopeat, Vermiculite, Fertilizer, Neem cake)
• Light & Fluffy Mixture
• Perfect for potted plants
3 in 1 Mini Gardening Tools Kit
The Kit includes :
• One Jute Pouch
• One Shovel: 20 x 4 cm
• One Rake: 16.5 x 4 cm
• One Spade: 21.3 x 2.5 cm
My go to brand for my gardening needs. Since the day I came across this brand, I've been a fan of it.
I'm a huge fan of this soil less potting mix... it's very beneficial for my plants.. Thank u bombay greens...❤🥰
I have been using potting Mix and Liquid fertilizer from Bombay Greens and they are really superb.Thank you Bombay Greens. ❤️
Fabric grow bags are just what they sound like – a bag that you can grow plants in. They are made from a thick breathable fabric, similar to a reusable grocery bag. Grow bags are well aerated and have superior drainage over traditional plastic pots.
- Grow bags are made of breathable fabric which provides superior drainage and aeration. It is the aeration that makes them preferable to most other garden containers.
- Root bounding does not occur with grow bags. Instead when the roots reach the wall of the grow bag they are burned off, which causes the plant to produce new healthy roots that branch off the original ones. This is known as “air-pruning”. In pots, the roots of the plants tend to grow in circles entangling themselves. This increases the likelihood of having oxygenation or water stagnation issues, especially in larger pots that lack proper drainage.
- During the heat of summer and in direct sunlight plastic pots can get quite hot. Since they are not breathable, they trap all the heat which can cook your plants. Fabric bags regulate temperature due to their breathable quality. Excess heat can escape from all sides of the grow bag.
Fabric grow bags are made from recycled plastic and fabric mixed together having a thickness of 400 gsm which makes them extremely durable.
Our bags last for 3 years easily and sometimes more depending on the care you take.
As the fabric is breathable in nature, you don’t need to create holes. Water drains out on its own from the bags.
Shipping is FREE for all PREPAID orders above Rs 598
ALL COD orders will be charged additional Rs 65 irrespective of the total value.
We do not offer returns on the products however we issue replacements if there is a concern with the item. For replacements, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders once placed through www.bombaygreens.com cannot be cancelled and no refunds will be made once an order has been successfully placed.