Bombay Greens Organic Vermicompost - 2kg
Vermicomposting, or worm composting, turns kitchen scraps and other green waste into a rich, dark soil that smells like earth and feels like magic. Made of pure worm castings, it’s a sort of super compost. Not only is it rich in nutrients but it’s also loaded with the microorganisms that create and maintain healthy soil.
Mixed with regular compost or manure it adds a boost to garden soil. Blended with potting mix, it invigorates plants growing in containers, outside or in (properly made vermicompost has a slight, natural smell and is perfectly suitable for indoor use).
- All Natural Soil Supplement
- Boost to Plant Growth
- No Chemicals
- No Fillers
- Improves Soil Fertility
- Provides Essential Nutrients
- Doesnt Burn Plants
- Enhances Root Development
- Moisture Retention
- Helps in breaking up clay soil
1. Wipe with cloth. Do not scrub with abrasive materials.
2. To keep your decorative planters looking great, place a plastic pot with a plant inside. Do not put mud and plant directly into the metal pot as this will spoil the look. Also, avoid placing heavy ceramic pots inside as it can topple the planter.
Wipe with cloth. Do not scrub with abrasive materials.
You can add the soil directly into the pots.
Shipping is free for all prepaid orders above ₹565 and for COD we charge 60rs on all orders.
No returns policy. We will offer replacement if there is an issue with the product.