Organic Nutri-Shots for Indoor Plants - 10 Sachets
- 100% Organic Ingredients. Gentle formula for robust growth of live plants indoor with pots. Perfect plant fertilizer for pot plants such as Bamboo Plant, Jade Plant, Snake Plant, Cacti and Succulents, Alovera plant, Chinese money plant, Jade Plant, Snake Plant, ZZ Plant, Money plant pot, Monstera deliciosa plant, Peace lily plant, Anthurium, Aglaonema, Fern & many more.
- Simply cut, Sprinkle & Pour water. Measured doses for hassle free feeding for indoor plants for home decor or indoor plants for bedroom. Avoid using synthetic urea for plants home garden. Does not spoil your precious indoor plant in your home garden or office space.
- No smell organic fertilizers for plants home garden. Helps reduce brown spots and yellowing of leaves. Encourages strong root and stem growth. Odour & Chemical Free money plant fertilizer or succulent plants fertilizer for any indoor plants for home with pot.
- Mild plant food for home garden of Indoor Plants. Works every time you water the plant. Does not burn them! Protect your precious bamboo plants for home decoration or your cactus plant or any home plants indoor with pot from fertilizer burn.
- Use once in 15 days for regular feeding. Simply cut the sachet, sprinkle the organic fertilizer and water them. You will see a difference in your indoor house plants like money plant, spider plant, zz plant, monstera deliciosa plant, jade plant with pot.
1 Sachet per plant for pot size 6-12 inches, Half Sachet for pots less than 6 inches and 2 Sachets for more than 12 inches. Use once in 15 days.
My go to brand for my gardening needs. Since the day I came across this brand, I've been a fan of it.
I'm a huge fan of this soil less potting mix... it's very beneficial for my plants.. Thank u bombay greens...❤🥰
I have been using potting Mix and Liquid fertilizer from Bombay Greens and they are really superb.Thank you Bombay Greens. ❤️
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Yes, when you first pot up an indoor plant, there are only so many nutrients present in the soil. Those limited nutrients are used up fairly quickly, or are flushed out of the pot each time you water.
If you never replenish them with fertilizer, then most houseplants will start to suffer. Lack of proper nutrients can slow or stunt their growth, cause them to lose their vigour, or prevent them from blooming.
Fertilizing houseplants once in 15 days is usually enough.
1 Sachet per plant for pot size 6-12 inches, Half Sachet for pots less than 6 inches and 2 Sachets for more than 12 inches.
You can use it but we have other products specifically made for outdoor plants and we suggest using those for better results.
Shipping is FREE for all PREPAID orders above Rs 565.
ALL COD orders will be charged additional Rs 60 irrespective of the total value.
We do not offer returns on the products however we issue replacements if there is a concern with the item. For replacements, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders once placed through www.bombaygreens.com cannot be cancelled and no refunds will be made once an order has been successfully placed.